Sunday, 2 April 2023

I want you to make a movie out of this book

I want you to make a movie out of this thread you can see how racist you are against fragile normal.

I want you to see paragraphs in the mundane and I want you to see lights in the grey cement.

In those places I belittle the letters I want you to capitalize all the feelings of pain. This whole style is different for me but I copied it from myself.

For the 1st time this might be the last time. In a rapid glare I find solitude in your separated rainbow. From a slow flake to a snowflake tattooed against your will.. Against the floor against the wall against the dark Burgundy steam room.

I want you to make a movie out of this book. I want to Diet Coke laughter crumpled up ranch Doritos to go viral. I want signings and fame and fortune and I want to give it all back to you.

at least that happened in my head..  




this will be my last poem

so that i remember. because before melted steel, there was hand-made, better, buttered words. we can decide if new spaces beneath me can qui...